Show your manufacturing pride with Ontario Made. A free branding program for Ontario manufacturers of any size to raise more awareness of your locally made goods, let customers know that your goods are locally made with quality craftsmanship.
Increase brand awareness, build trust, and connect with customers who value supporting local businesses.
Registered companies include:
Benefits of Joining
- Stand out from the competition by seamlessly connecting consumers with authentic Ontario products, promoting the spirit of buying local
- Promote your locally made products more clearly with the Ontario Made logo
- Get increased exposure to consumers via listing space on our website
- Connect with Ontario retailers who are interested in stocking more locally made products
- Strengthen your supply chain by developing new partnerships that foster competitiveness and fuel innovation, empowering you to stay ahead of the game
- Amplification opportunities on social media
Stand out with the Ontario Made Logo
Enhance your brand image and increase customer trust by clearly promoting your commitment to local manufacturing.
Garner amplified exposure and heightened awareness for your company and its remarkable products.
Gain exclusive access to the Ontario Made logo, a symbol reserved for approved participants of the program, bolstering your credibility.
Be part of a change to raise awareness and support of Ontario-made products. All manufacturers can join Ontario Made - no matter your company size or industry category.
Fill out the form on this page to create a profile to identify what products your company manufactures in Ontario.
Once you set-up your Ontario Made profile, our team will review your application, and follow up with a digital logo that can be used on qualifying products and on your marketing materials.
What Products Qualify?
Qualifying manufactured goods are those that have undergone their last substantial transformation in the province of Ontario. This does not necessarily mean these goods qualify for under "Made in Canada" labeling requirements as determined by the Competition Bureau of Canada.