At the forefront of innovation and as engines of growth for our economy – it’s you – Ontario’s best and brightest manufacturers! A plant tour is a great way to share an insider’s look at your innovative processes and products with the next generation. See below for our guides! You can also further propel your business by connecting with other Ontario Made manufacturers.
Host a tour
For youth in your community to understand the viable and exciting career options in manufacturing, it’s up to us to show them.
To do exactly that hosting an open-doors plant tour is the perfect way for young people in your community to learn about the high-tech, high-skilled and high-paying jobs in manufacturing.
Want to host a tour but not sure where to start? Click the below links to learn more:
If you’re interested in hosting a tour, please let us know by reaching out to our team via email. We’ll help you spread the word, and answer any questions you may have.
Submit Your Story/Video
For an opportunity to be featured on our website and our social media channels, please send an email to OntarioMade@cme-mec.ca with any of the following:
(Ideally a YouTube link – videos do not have to be professionally produced)
- Your products being manufactured
- Plant/facility tours (“behind the scenes”)
- A short paragraph about your manufacturing journey and why being in the manufacturing industry has been a viable/successful career
- If you have already had a featured published of yourself or a co-worker, you can share the direct URL
- If possible, please attach a photo of yourself or the individual being mentioned.
As part of our commitment to champion and advocate for Ontario’s manufacturing sector, Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) is working to build and strengthen local supply chains across the province.
If you are an Ontario manufacturer looking to source Ontario Made products or services for your business, please send us an inquiry via email.