Did you know that nearly 75% of Ontarians are looking to buy locally manufactured goods over imported ones?
Help consumers make informed purchasing decisions and promote your locally sourced products by registering as an Ontario Made retailer today.
Registered retailers include:
By registering to be a part of our free branding program, you will get access to:
- Our Ontario Made logo to use in store, on your website, social media channels, and any other promotional materials as you see fit.
- Complimentary point-of-sale materials to help you showcase Ontario Made products in your store, at no cost to you.
- A list of 15,000+ registered Ontario Made products, to help you forge new connections with local suppliers.
- A public retailer listing profile on our website to help consumers shop local at your store.
- Opportunities to be featured on our social media channels and participate in potential site visits and photo ops.
Who is Eligible?
Eligible retailers are those that sell Ontario-made products in-store, online, or through any other channel of their choice. Registered manufacturers can qualify as a retailer if they currently sell Ontario-made products in addition to their own manufactured goods, and/or operate a physical retail store.
How Can I Use the Ontario Made Logo in my Store?
To receive approval from Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) to use the Ontario Made logo in your retail store(s), you must use fill out the form on this page to register for the Ontario Made program.